The Preschool at EPC
As an established presence in Easley, The Preschool looks forward to nurturing your child in mind, body and spirit. Look and see why The Preschool @ Easley Presbyterian Church is a great place to grow!
Classes 1’s – 3 days(T,W,Th) 2’s – 3 days(T,W,Th) or 5 days 3’s – 3 days(T,W,Th) or 5 days 4’s – 5 days
Hours 9:00 am – 1:00 pm
Rates 3 days = $210/month 5 days = $250/month
Curriculum includes Spanish Music Chapel Computer Pals (additional fee) Zoo Phonics
The purpose of our weekday preschool is to help each child grow in every way possible to be a creative, expressive, and well-adjusted individual.
We feel that maturity, at his/her own rate of speed without undue competition and pressure, will enable the child to develop spiritually, emotionally, intellectually, socially, and physically in a manner that will help make him/her a better person throughout life.
- To provide an opportunity for school and home to work together to meet the needs of the child
- To provide a Christian environment in which the child can grow and live and be accepted
- To allow each child to be an individual and develop a sense of curiosity about the world in which he/she lives
- To develop a good self-esteem
- To provide varied experiences to enrich the child’s present life and prepare him/her for the many experiences he/she will encounter in later schooling
- To teach the young child that God made us and loves us