The Preschool at EPC
As an established presence in Easley, The Preschool looks forward to nurturing your child in mind, body and spirit. Look and see why The Preschool @ Easley Presbyterian Church is a great place to grow!
Registration for the 2022-2023 school year is now open. You can download and print the forms to mail or email back to the Preschool.
If you have questions, please contact The Preschool Director, Phyllis Sams, by email or call the church office at 864-859-4220.
Classes 1’s – 3 days(T,W,Th) 2’s – 3 days(T,W,Th) or 5 days 3’s – 3 days(T,W,Th) or 5 days 4’s – 5 days
Hours 9:00 am – 1:00 pm
Rates 3 days = $235/month 5 days = $275/month
The curriculum includes Music, and Chapel
The purpose of our weekday preschool is to help each child grow in every way possible to be a creative, expressive, and well-adjusted individual.
We feel that maturity, at his/her own rate of speed without undue competition and pressure, will enable the child to develop spiritually, emotionally, intellectually, socially, and physically in a manner that will help make him/her a better person throughout life.
- To provide an opportunity for school and home to work together to meet the needs of the child
- To provide a Christian environment in which the child can grow and live and be accepted
- To allow each child to be an individual and develop a sense of curiosity about the world in which he/she lives
- To develop a good self-esteem
- To provide varied experiences to enrich the child’s present life and prepare him/her for the many experiences he/she will encounter in later schooling
- To teach the young child that God made us and loves us